There will be a special award for Best Car Club. If you would like to take part, you must send us an an email with your club name, leader’s name, and a list of the club members and their cars. All members must be registered. Thank you!
Nissan Jam registration includes a commemorative T-shirt. The event is free for spectators. Payment is available via Credit Card or Paypal.
Please read the following rules before registering.
- Show rules, regulations and award categories are subject to change at any time.
- There will be NO Day-of-Show registration processed at the gate. Once pre-registration is closed online, it is closed for good.
- Nissan Jam is not a swap meet. The sales of parts, merchandise, and/or services are allowed by official authorized vendors only
- Nissan Jam’s operations team reserves the right to refuse service/cancel registration and/or entrance to individuals we deem inappropriate, or any participants/exhibitors who fail (or who DID fail in the past) to follow the rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff/volunteers. This also includes un-sportsman like behavior, excessive profanity, sexually explicit, violent, unethical, intoxicated, or under-the-influence behavior, questionable character or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
- Parking will be designated based on the model type for efficient judging process.
- All judging for awards are final and are not subject to dispute.
- The show will go on, rain or shine. We cannot issue refunds due to weather.
- NO ALCOHOL, personal BBQ, loud music, squealing of tires, burnouts, racing or cruising will be permitted. Security will immediately escort out any participants in those activities.
- All children under age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with his/her supervision at all time.
By registering to the event, I agree to the RELEASE OF LIABILITY for Nissan Jam.
REGISTRATION FOR NISSAN JAM 2017 IS NOW CLOSED.