** REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. **
Nissan Jam registration is $29.00, and includes a commemorative T-shirt. The event is free for spectators.
Payment is available via Credit Card or Paypal.
Please read the following rules before registering.
- All children under age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with his/her supervision at all time.
- NO ALCOHOL, NO personal BBQ, No loud music, No squealing of tires, No burnouts, No racing or cruising. Security will immediately escort out any participants in those activities.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or entrance to individuals we deem inappropriate. Any participants/exhibitors who fail to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff/volunteers is subject to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes un-sportsman like behavior, excessive profanity, sexually explicit, violent, unethical, intoxicated, or under the influence behavior, questionable character or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
- Rules, regulations and award categories are subject to change at any time.
Once you have paid, you MUST complete your registration form.
Awards will be presented for the following categories*
- Best 240Z/260Z/280Z
- Best 80s Z
- Best 350Z
- Best 370Z
- Best GTR
- Best JDM
- Best Silvia
- Best Roadster
- Best 510
- Best early Datsun (610, 710, Sunny, B210)
- Best Truck
Nissan Jam presents these awards as recognition and not as a form of competition. Nissan Jam supports the Nissan/Datsun community and aims to creates an enjoyable event. Categories are subject to change or modified.